·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
indeed, gona be busy:D dont think the people of epsom will be too impressed but hey ho:lol:

need a big holding area:eek:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
So now the event is full does that mean that no-one else can attend or just that you can't take part in the WR attempt? :confused:

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Police will block of the road for us so no fear or getting in so long as you are in a Alfa Romeo! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So now the event is full does that mean that no-one else can attend or just that you can't take part in the WR attempt? :confused:
You can attend the registration area on foot but we cannot guarantee you parking which is why we have had to sadly cap this event, if we can get you on the record attempt on the day, then we will. Simply go the registration area in Allams reception to ask about joining and to grab a coffe! :)

We would rather have an event that is special rather than an event that gets a bigger record but frustrates people as they do know what to do and cannot fit in the convoy.

I am sure you all understand

Ian

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Understood :thumbs:

I'm not too worried about participating in the WR but would love to come see the cars and everyone :lol:

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have just dropped out of the driving attempt to allow another member to do it :) Aren't I nice!!

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I'm not going to be able to make this unfortunately, so I have changed my RSVP to no...

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
If numbers are limited does this mean we can go for a bigger record at a later date with another venue ?

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
Howell in common sense shocker! :lol:

*good thinking though :thumbs:*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts