Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Northgate Alfa Romeo in Canterbury, Kent (Top dealer) having been invited to a sneak look at the new Guilietta. They had a LHD Cloverleaf in white. I can't begin to tell you how superb the car looks. You know how the MiTo looks some much better in the flesh? well times that by 10!! It's awesome, it really has an aggresive look to it and there are some subtle design touches on the panels that you will only get when you see it for real. The cabin oozes quality like I have neve known in an Alfa before, and that includes the 159 and Brera that were light years ahead of the 147/156 models. I am obviously posting pics, but do yourselves a favour, as soon as your local dealer gets one in, go have a look, you wont be disapointed :)

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mitch! You should have given me a shout, I'd have met you there! :) I'm just around the corner!

Thanks for posting photos -- saves me waiting for the camera to charge, I'm going to head over there now :D
Sorry Cas! Didn't see that invite :( Would have been good to talk to a fellow Alfisti. I don't think most of the people there understood my excitment :lol:

maybe they will do an official launch evening?...............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.