Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao Alfisti!

I was wondering if someone could share/upload a white Giulietta car icon for a TOM TOM Android (to replace the original navigation arrow)

Thank you in advance! :beer:
Cheers!
Mike00

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
If you have a normal TomTom, ask somebody with the Blue&Me version to provide you with the icon - there are white and blue Giuliettas by default.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have a normal TomTom, ask somebody with the Blue&Me version to provide you with the icon - there are white and blue Giuliettas by default.
Ciao Radosuaf,

Thank you for your reply
No i don't have a normal TOM TOM, I was thinking of installing the TT Navigator for Android tonight in my smartphone and I was wondering if I could already customize it with the Giulietta car icon...
Appreciate all of your replies!

Saluti
Mike00

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ciao Alfisti!

I have been trying to get my Giulietta Logo in the newly instaled TOM TOM V1.4 (for android), but there´s no way I can get the customized car icon to show up :-(
Any ideas or advice from you guys? Or the customized car icons only work for TOM TOM stand alone units?

Thank you all in advance!
Saluti!

Mike00

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looking at the directory structure from my old tomtom, there's a "Car" directory in an "Art" directory. The BMP file goes in the Car directory. But tomtom on android may be different.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the directory structure from my old tomtom, there's a "Car" directory in an "Art" directory. The BMP file goes in the Car directory. But tomtom on android may be different.
Ciao Angoose

Yep, that´s exactly what I have tried, but without success :( Apparently these feature is not available for the Android smartphones :-(

Thank you anyway for your help!
Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts