Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am new on here....

On my way to work this morning collected a badger strike on my 2017 Veloce...... anyone know any good body shops in or near Bicester (Where i work), or near Market Harborough (Where I live), i have also had a go on the interweb trying to get an idea of costs for replacement parts, and cant seem to find any anywhere.......

Many Thanks
Miles

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
From the thread title I thought it was a new review - Alfa Romeo Guilia V Hyundai Badger (there version of the Kia Stinger?)

Sorry to hear about the incident. Up here we have Deer crossing the roads in the early morning which usually means a write off if there's full contact.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Where I live in the New Forest it's deer, horses cows and pigs so peeled eyes is the watchword!

Badgers are the worst cos you never see the f##kers until it's too late!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kangaroos are by far the worst. They will hop along the side of the road as you overtake them, then at the last minute, dive in front of your car. Apparently they like to run away from in front of their attacker, so they are trying to get in front of you. They are big suckers too that make quite a mess. No wonder the self-driving algorithms have no current solution.

Of course, Australia also has the world's biggest population of wild camels, and if you hit one of those, you would well and truly know about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kangaroos are by far the worst. They will hop along the side of the road as you overtake them, then at the last minute, dive in front of your car. Apparently they like to run away from in front of their attacker, so they are trying to get in front of you. They are big suckers too that make quite a mess. No wonder the self-driving algorithms have no current solution.

Of course, Australia also has the world's biggest population of wild camels, and if you hit one of those, you would well and truly know about it.

I was heading west about 6 hours west of Sydney going about 150 when a big mother and joey started bounding out of the bush up a ways in front of me. Hit the anchors with my wife screaming "noooo" and pulled up enough to nearly stop with the mum getting away and me thinking the joey was going under the front wheels but he pulled up and I saw him hop away behind the car. Lucky 'roos, but gee the brakes are good on the Alfa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts