Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss has just rang me to inform me there is a bright red Guilia at the end of his road!

He said he went past it last night in the dark and thought 'what the........ is that!'

He's just gone past this morning and rang me immediately - he said it's absolutley stunning, (he doesn't know what spec it is). And it's on his shopping list - now from a top of the range Audi driver (he's currently driving an A6 S Line estate), that must have some road presence.

He's pretty sure the guy is a Chrysler dealer.

Told him to report back with pics (tricky asking your boss to do that!) he said he will, so I'll post them when recieved, but make take a day or so depending on when he sees it next.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn - wish I could spell the name of 'that' car.

:paperbag:

typing too quick in excitement!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And it's a false alarm - he's just sent me a pic of an 8c.

Still - what a wicked car that one is!

Sorry all, thought it too soon to be true.

Lesson learnt - don't jump the gun - and don't listen to Audi drivers!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Lol, quite a difference between an 8C and a Giulia. Yet, considering 8C's rarity, that's a great catch.

Also, gives you an idea about how much he's being paid, if he lives in a place were people can afford an 8C. Time to ask for a salary bump for you :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, quite a difference between an 8C and a Giulia. Yet, considering 8C's rarity, that's a great catch.

Also, gives you an idea about how much he's being paid, if he lives in a place were people can afford an 8C. Time to ask for a salary bump for you :thumbup:
Believe it or not I did ask for a salary bump - told him if he gets an 8c then I want a 4c!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
From A6 to 8C seems like a "normal" car upgrade... Maybe he should check the luggage compartment size first :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts