Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, selling my gtv cheap £400,car was brilliant until head gasket blown on thursday,its a 2.0 ts on a r reg ,vgc inside and out, drivers seat has a rip in it ,it has phase 2 wheels, the boot spoiler and bumper and sills are colour coded, all silver,new disc,s up front and sections of exhaust where replaced last yr,center of dash was painted silver like on the later models, its has a sunroof,no ac,about 4 mths mot left 07432131817,mark,essex

·
Registered
873 Posts
Blimey! My P-Plate GTV is currently on eBay at £206, with full MOT to Jan 26th next year, Tax to June 30th this year, FSH, no faults and a new headgasket less three years ago (receipt for £1,400!).

Good luck selling, might be worth posting this in the Classified section too.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That's the plan - sell the GTV 2.0 and the 156 V6 and get a GTV 3.0 to complement the 166 3.0.

Will be looking soon...........:)
:thumbs:
to be honest had my gtv v6 for about 2 years now and i dont plan to get rid of her anytime soon specially as just got the rear end powerflexed and just bought the 3.2 inlet cams :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
That's the plan - sell the GTV 2.0 and the 156 V6 and get a GTV 3.0 to complement the 166 3.0.

Will be looking soon...........:)
When I saw your GTV for sale I did a double take.
My first GTV was a Phase 1 in red with electric sunroof and had the registration P140 VPN
I had to put my glasses on before I realised it was a different car !
Otherwise I would have bought it for old times sake

Good luck with the sale

Alan

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks,
Was chuckling looking at the bidding today as I collected the new stainless steel exhaust for my Alfa 6 yesterday, which cost £500 for a car was last on the road in 2002.

The exhaust on the GTV is pretty recent and it wants for nothing but it looks as though bidding won't even reach £500. What do people want for less than a grand :rant::rant: - a car with full MOT, 6 months tax, FSH, a new headgasket and cambelt less than 8,000 miles ago, new brakes, suspension and tyres in the last two years and only 3 previous owners? No, it's "too old"...

Looks like I might be keeping it after all.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts