Mercedes Benz 190E
17,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
as the run ends, the way the GTV6 driver taps its steering wheel, and exhales out, just tells you he's just had an exhilarating drive :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
A couple of those left/right kinks bare a strong resembalance to a small stretch of coast road just a few minutes drive from me. Unfortunately, it is no where near as long as the monster road in the link, and it's regularly occupied by those who take notice of the 40 mph speed limit :eek: :rant: :lol:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Awesome video :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I've had that one book-marked for a long time. I keep turning to it whenever I look at GTV6s for sale. :thumbs:

I have to say, even though I'm a former 'Six' owner and big fan, it looks like a lot more work at the wheel than the M3. The Beamer looks more planted and sure of itself.

Beautifully made video.

·
Registered
573 Posts
as the run ends, the way the GTV6 driver taps its steering wheel, and exhales out, just tells you he's just had an exhilarating drive :thumbs:
But both drivers are pretty woolly and look inexperienced to me - and they'd probably frighten the life out of me. They were certainly uncomfortable in themselves.

Get all the braking out the way in a straight line then power through the turns with the car balanced. The great Alfa is back!!! Bergrennen Hillclimb Reitnau 2011 - Alfa Bertone GTA Look - YouTube

1 - 7 of 7 Posts