Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to GTVs having just bought a 3ltr V6. Needs a few things doing so would like to get a feel for if I have the time/inclination to do it myself or just get a local shop to do them. Therefore I'm after a workshop / repair / maintenance manual.

Does anyone have a working link to download this? Or does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to send?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to GTVs having just bought a 3ltr V6. Needs a few things doing so would like to get a feel for if I have the time/inclination to do it myself or just get a local shop to do them. Therefore I'm after a workshop / repair / maintenance manual.

Does anyone have a working link to download this? Or does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to send?

Thanks in advance.

I've got the manual downloaded on my laptop at home, no idea where I downloaded them from now but I will try Dropbox them or something similar later when home from work. Files are too big to email from memory.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

I have just send you a PM. Have a look an see if you can download.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I'm not sure I can yet actually. I think I'm too new or I've not posted enough :ermm:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the manual downloaded on my laptop at home, no idea where I downloaded them from now but I will try Dropbox them or something similar later when home from work. Files are too big to email from memory.
That would be brilliant. Thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would assume you can receive instant messages.
Have a look under Tools and Instant messages inbox :)
Sadly no. On the drop down it looks to show 2 messages with a (2) after it. But when I click on it it just says "No Instant Messages to Display!" :confused:

I think I have to wait until 14 days not the number of posts! I think it will unlock tomorrow or latest Thursday. Still not that helpful now! :ermm:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts