Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 GTV 2 litre TS. The wipers have developed a mind of their own. Sometimes they wont go on sometimes they wont switch off. The stalk still manages to change the speed from normat to fast and when it is on interrmittant you can hear the wiper moter clicking as it should. Does anyone have any advice on what might be wrong. I did get another wiper motor to see if that was the problem but it does exactly the same thing with the new motor. have changed relays around at the fuse box also. If anyone has a wiring diagram for this Id be most grateful.

Jazz

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
The other day I put my washers on by just tapping the stalk instead of holding it... and the damn things wouldn't turn off. Fortunately I was parked up, so I just turned the car off and on again and it was alright. Little bit like a computer :lol:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Sounds like it is either an earthing problem or a funny contact in the switch. My old 33 used to play the windscreen wiper game with me too. It had such a sense of humour that car.... always playing tricks on me....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts