Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GTV vs GTV

1K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  happy man 
#1 ·
Two GTV's taken in Marbella (jet set coast of Spain). The giallo being a GTV6 belonging to an Italian friend and the GTV twinnie belonging to me. :D

Photo's taken by Alberto, a fellow Alfisti (owns a fabulous rosso Alfasud).

See less See more
#4 ·
Next time you're down, let me know! I live on the other coast but Marbella is only 60... I mean 90 minutes away. :)

#6 ·
About 2500 kms there and back! :) I have done Pamplona and back in one weekend for an Alfa meet. That was a 2000 km round trip in the 164. Great drive, some great roads although a lot more radars these days...

#7 ·
Nice.......... but just a shame that even that beautiful red TSpark GTV seems to be suffering from 'front bumper droop' syndrome going by the uneven bonnet/bumper shut line. Those weakening front bumper support brackets really did need to be strengthened when they were still making them.

#9 ·
Is that what that is!!! :eek: I thought it was just a rubbish shut line on the gtv... :rolleyes:

Considering cars don't even get rusty here, they must be seriously crappy supports. I'm suprised UK cars even last a couple of winters without the things falling off!

Thanks for the info anyway, something else I need to do! :thumbs:

#23 ·
You haven't seen the interior!! Orignal and factory fresh - blew my mind when I saw it. I'll take pics next time I see it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.