Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GTV TS,but realy want a car that slams you in your seat :D
I had a go in the new Mini john cooper works tubo yesterday,which has similar 0-60 and Bhp stats as the V6,but does the V6 stick you to your chair?The mini really does pull exceptionally,and i want a car that will do that,but for less money to buy!So,all V6 drivers,do you think this car will satisfy my Need For Speed,or should i go for something like a Fiat Coupe 20V turbo?Thanks for reading:thumbs:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I think you are looking bang for your bucks and yes you get a bloody good kick out of the V6. I think you should go and get a test drive of one and see if its what you want. Personally compared to other cars I have been in the GTV isn't the greats bang for your bucks car you could have.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I like the blue one for £2495.But no history make me shy well away.Is it a huge issue? Alfa Romeo : GTV 3.0 24v
For that money I wouldn't be put off. I like that the major service has been done. As for service history, I still wouldn't be put off as you can always build upon what has done. Still a lot of car for little money. Just have it check/inspected properly 1st

D

·
0 Posts
looks and sounds awesome, cracking motor:) i have been looking at changing my ts gtv, i am so missing power and the noise, my mind is made up and its time to upgrade to a 3.0 or if funds allow a cup.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts