Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im after any tuning bits for gtv 916.Im after induction kit,high lift cams,exhaust,coilovers or lowering springs and shocks and a modest body kit and a set of eibach rollbars if anyone has anything for sale pm me thanks

·
Premium Member
45,018 Posts
There is no rear Eibach ARBs available, we have a front one in stock but I know they're not cheap. If you have a V6 you can fit the thicker 2.0 rear ARB but the idea of the suspension is to allow roll to cause the rear wheels to steer into the corner, reducing understeer. So only upgrade the ARBs if you are Powerflexing the rear :)

Are you looking for V6 or 2.0 engine parts?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 2.0ts someone on here gave it to me for free.I will be powerflexing the rear next weekend probley only do the front ARB then any idea of price ,do you use origninal drop links.

·
Premium Member
45,018 Posts
If only you had got it a few months earlier I had a set of fast road cams and a Quaife limited slip diff for sale, both gone now though.

Free GTV is nice, what's it like? Eibach springs & Koni shocks work real well on the GTV.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from the pics i have seen it looks nice needs a few things doing but nothing major.Have you got the shocks and springs in stock.Need to get a price for powerflex bushes for the rear and 2 rear shocks.I will probley get powder coated rear arms as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts