Discussion Starter #1
:cry: This happened to my GTV a few weeks ago :cry:

Still hasn't sunk in yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
:cry::cry:

disaster ...............will it be written off by the insurance?

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
:eek::wow::eek:

Jeez - were you ok :confused: His fault or yours :confused::(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
£11000 worth of damage.:eek:
I have fractured a bone in my neck.:cry:
He was on the wrong side of the road.:mad:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Emergency services cut the door off, only after they swore that the car was wrecked!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Blimey - lucky escape for you thats the main thing. Shame about the car looked in very good order before the shunt.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
At 11k that's a gonna. Just be thankful the nut wasn't driving a tank. Sit back recouperate and let the insurer do his thing. As said on here before provide them with as many before shots and info as pos to get the best settlement then top it up with the personal injury bit and become a happy brera driver. If the insurers good maybe a v6.

Get well soon

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Better the GTV got cut apart so you get medical attention mate. Sorry to see another GTV go but it's only a car at the end of the day...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
On a lighter note maybe you should offer your user id to the other guy as he sure can kill them

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe, cheers boys. Thought my name up when I snapped the cam belt on my 156. Didn't think I would live up to it again. At least I removed the front wheel from the idiots van. Film crew from Traffic Cops turned up with the police, so should have a little bit of fame! I think I didn't cry on camera?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Your a brave man I would have. Let us know if it's aired. I would have removed more than just a wheel

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I could have got out of the car I would have as well. Soo glad I was the only one in my car, would have scared my boy.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Very sad to see a good looking Alfa wrecked but more important that you are ok. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

D

·
0 Posts
yes mate, glad to see u r ok, cars are replaceable, we are not. u said the van was on the wrong side of the road, was the ***** using his phone?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh god! Thats such a shame. Thats like spray painting over the mona lisa! Sorry to see. Good that your alive and hope you make a quick recovery!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Oh my God, that looks bad. The car looks awesome in it's un-crashed state, to see how it is now is really bad, but the main thing is you seem to have come out of this much better than you might have. Hope everything goes well with the insurance claim.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. Don't know if he was on the phone, but he made no effort to swerve so I don't think he even saw me!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts