Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you tried to determine if it is mechanical of electrical ? I think there is a backup to manually operate it via the socket behind a panel in the roof, so if you try this, you can at least narrow it down a bit ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried to determine if it is mechanical of electrical ? I think there is a backup to manually operate it via the socket behind a panel in the roof, so if you try this, you can at least narrow it down a bit ?
Thanks Fruity tbh I be just assumed it’s electrical as it was working fine then suddenly stopped there’s lots of quirky faults on the car like for instance every time it’s driven and the engine stopped and then restarted the miles meter zeros itself I can’t locate an exterior thermometer either

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
If it has suddenly stopped working and is totally dead, I’d be inclined to suspect a fuse or broken switch/wiring. Electrical components like motors tend to give some sort of warning of impending doom... strange noises, sticking, running slow etc before finally failing completely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts