Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Brian, appreciate the compliment, glad you like them. If you're really interested, tbh, Suffolk is not very far.
If you wanted the speakers too, as I have them stored too i could sell them to a buyer to go with the door cards/pods for a decent price. Infinity kappa 1.7cs 3 ways, I could do for less than a ton.

if you wanted the door cards/door pods and the speakers, I could meet you halfway, like Cambridge or chelmsford. Otherwise, maybe they're still around in a few weeks Im in no rush to sell.

Cheers

·
Registered
195 Posts
thanks Brian, appreciate the compliment, glad you like them. If you're really interested, tbh, Suffolk is not very far.
If you wanted the speakers too, as I have them stored too i could sell them to a buyer to go with the door cards/pods for a decent price. Infinity kappa 1.7cs 3 ways, I could do for less than a ton.

if you wanted the door cards/door pods and the speakers, I could meet you halfway, like Cambridge or chelmsford. Otherwise, maybe they're still around in a few weeks Im in no rush to sell.

Cheers
Im Heading over the Midlands next month obviously prepared to bank transfer funds before hand and see if we can meet up cambridge if your interested regards Brian p.s. and yeah interested in all of it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hi Brian. custom door cards/pods: 100 each, infinity kappa 3-way components (with crossovers) 95.

do the whole lot for a total of: 285

if you're interested, let me know and we can make arrangements to meet in cambridge. best way would be to pm me your phone no.

cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts