Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Had my GTV serviced by the bloke I've used for years (he does er indoors car, and my daughters car as well).... Top mechanic, knows his stuff........... Never does anything that doesn't need doing, none of that "Oh we had to change the whole fecking gearbox while we were doing your brakes. So that'll be two grand mate"........... and I know he'll do a proper job.

Anyway.............He collected the car...... Service, Oil and Air Filter, Oil, Coolant, Spark Plugs.... and when he dropped the car back to me I asked him for the bill and he told me "This ones on me" ........

I know I've put some business his way over the years, a few recomendations and stuff, but he doesn't charge me much anyway....... So to give one away was a big surprise.

So I guess ........... goodwill and all that isn't totally gone in this country.......

............ The only thing I wasn't haapy about............ He is 6' 2"........ I'm 5' 5" and he always moves the bloody seat right back........ so I have to adjust it when I get in the car............. I must talk to him about that !!!!!

Cheers To All

Peter

·
Administrator
46,146 Posts
Have you checked all the body panels are still the right shape ;)

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts
Have you checked all the body panels are still the right shape ;)
And what about the extra 500 miles on the odo ?

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
And what are those stains on the seats :eek:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
That is incredible.:D Nice one.

He hasn't done a "Ferris Bueller" on it I hope! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts