Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
go for it you know you want it lee , i had to copy you and get some of them shiney door pins by the way :lol:

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Seeing is believing........:eek:....I bet on no bids....:p

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
good stuff dude, makes a lot of difference for such a small thing don't you think?
Admission time....I got some too.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
feel free bobcat :thumbs: i think you are more in need with the lack of 'upholstered parcel shelf' in the spider!! i wont bid if you are going for it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
oh but i do have one...the cubby box behind me has a lovely shelf on it..

the prob is that its our only car (don't ask) so going away for a stay anywhere gets a little bit crowded sometimes, lol (girlies gotta have girlie things, don't they :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
That rack looks so very wrong on a GTV but could look just right on a Spider - being a sort of essential touring accessory for a convertible, and also due to the Spider having a much flatter bootline.

·
Registered
471 Posts
It can't fit it much worse than the GTV it is shown on! The boot area is much bigger on a Spider so it should fit better. The only variable might be the boot width but I would be surprised if different to the GTV and it is probably adjustable for width anyway.

I would put in a question to the seller to check width and adjustment. It may even say in the original instructions if he has them if also suitable for the Spider.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
It can't fit it much worse than the GTV it is shown on! The boot area is much bigger on a Spider so it should fit better. The only variable might be the boot width but I would be surprised if different to the GTV and it is probably adjustable for width anyway.

I would put in a question to the seller to check width and adjustment. It may even say in the original instructions if he has them if also suitable for the Spider.
Width of GTV and spider both 1780, so would think the boot width will be the same, roof racks usually adjust for width anyway.....:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts