1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid €500 but it went through a guy my mechanic works with who only takes referrals from a few mechanics.

I'd quotes up to €1250

Bonnet is being done in a few weeks, now have to replace the badges, get the back of the exhaust done, replace the mirrors, and fix the aerial, then do the interior

·
Registered
44 Posts
I paid €500 but it went through a guy my mechanic works with who only takes referrals from a few mechanics.

I'd quotes up to €1250

Bonnet is being done in a few weeks, now have to replace the badges, get the back of the exhaust done, replace the mirrors, and fix the aerial, then do the interior

1250?! i could possibly buy another GTV for that money..:vomit: but anyways 500 is a great deal.. i'll try to get quote to fix mine

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Hey guys,

Haven't been about for a while, but wanted to show you the before and after of the respray of my gtv :)
Thanks for popping in!:p

Looks great....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks well, I've had crazy quotes for the respray on my spider one that started at 2500 and went up... and there is no damage on mine other than door strikes and minor scrapes. If you could send my on who you got it through I might get a quote too thanks.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Looks well, I've had crazy quotes for the respray on my spider one that started at 2500 and went up... and there is no damage on mine other than door strikes and minor scrapes. If you could send my on who you got it through I might get a quote too thanks.
I got the Spider done for €800. Great job as well.
Let me know if you want the number of my sprayer. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Was it a full respray?

PM me his number anyway, always good to have another option.

Thanks.
Me too please:D

Need both quarter panels done, one has a few small bubbles starting to show and the other was a hit and run, Truck i think.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Was it a full respray?

PM me his number anyway, always good to have another option.

Thanks.
Me too please:D

Need both quarter panels done, one has a few small bubbles starting to show and the other was a hit and run, Truck i think.
No secret, he's listed in Yellow Pages:
Noel Hutton Crash Repairs in Ballon (Co. Carlow) - Kilnock Ballon Co. Carlow | Car Repairs | goldenpages.ie

I had a lot of peeling lacquer.
He gave the whole car a blow over in Rosso, and re-lacquered the whole thing.
Also took out a good few "parking" dings from both doors.
I'm very pleased with the results.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts