Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alasd it is time to part - I have a R reg alfa gtv twin spark. Locals didnt think I should have a nice car and keyed the panels and pinched badges. However if you are good with a bit of wet n dry can be restored to former glory. This car is very reliable - had her 4 years and never let me down. Laid off road 8/11 when tax n mot ran out. Started her up the other day and she started first turn of key. Black leather interior, alfa cassette/radio, new wing mirror for passenger side included. Also have a cd changr - never fitted as not sure what leads to fit to! alloys and good tyres all round. Sorry to part but must go due to high milage now covered for work. £700 or make me an offer - must go - parts are worth that alone - new car coming soon!

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Hi mandy, you are somewhat ambitious with your asking price!? without MOT etc and with the damage you will do well to get £250 IMO.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
£700 will get you a 9m MOT and tax easy its deffinatly a buyers market you need to be realistic with asking price

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Sadly this is all true!

Early December 2011 I bought a GTV with 2 months MOT no tax rebuilt top end 3 years ago.......

£400

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah suppose so - was hoping for 400 - but was advised to put more on it bad advice!!! so lets try again - offers anybody???????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.