Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows where I can find one? Did a quick search on ebay but I couldn't find any
I need one for the 916 phase2 V6 24V, downloadable or buy a hard copy
Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is it the workshop or owners manual you're after? The latter covers all gtv models. I may have one available if the buyer of my donor gtv and teledials doesn't want it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Is it the workshop or owners manual you're after? The latter covers all gtv models. I may have one available if the buyer of my donor gtv and teledials doesn't want it.
Do you mean owners manual as in the booklet that explains how to work things or the workshop manual that shows all parts and how to remove and replace.

If it's the second I have a copy on cd that you can have for nowt.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Do you mean owners manual as in the booklet that explains how to work things or the workshop manual that shows all parts and how to remove and replace.

If it's the second I have a copy on cd that you can have for nowt.
Does that CD cover the v6 or the twinnie?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,
Sorry I forgot to reply on this post.
I don't want the workshop manual, I have that. I want the owner's handbook. I emailed Autolusso but they don't have any in stock.
Anywhere else that I can find it?
Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi,
Sorry I forgot to reply on this post.
I don't want the workshop manual, I have that. I want the owner's handbook. I emailed Autolusso but they don't have any in stock.
Anywhere else that I can find it?
Thanks
eBay - There are some floating around eBay right now.
Mechanics - some mechanics have been known to have some that they do not want. You just have do your home work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts