Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am going to order some mats from Autostyle and I need the GTV logo to give to them so they can put it on the mat.

I have looked on Goggle images and on this forum to no avail, a jpeg would be great.

Cheers:thumbs:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Might be able to do something with this

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ah thanks Mitch, that will be useful. Just about to order some myself.

Hudders - Have you asked them whether you can have the logo the same size and orientation as the originals? Was about to email them and ask.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've had a reply from Autostyle saying that there will be no problem replicating the size and orientation of the logo. They seem quite helpful, offering for instance to send out samples in the post so I can match the colour combination. I will keep you posted!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I've had a reply from Autostyle saying that there will be no problem replicating the size and orientation of the logo. They seem quite helpful, offering for instance to send out samples in the post so I can match the colour combination. I will keep you posted!
Excellent, thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing the finished product :thumbs:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got a mate to use photoshop to sort out the logo.

Does anyone want to be a star and measure the position of the GTV logo on the original mats for us.

what colour mats would you pick for a GTV in Red with that silver gray carpet?

GTV-1.jpg

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Don't forget the spider logo :)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts