Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've just fitted Chrome rings around the Speedo / Rev Counter......... The Heater Controls ......... Temp / Clock / Fuel Gauge in the centre console.............. It's given the car a whole new more modern look..............

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

Chuffed to bits :):):) .......... and Yes, I know the inside needs a dmn good clean.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got them from a bloke runs a company does bespoke parts......... The prices at the moment are:

£ 20.99 for the two rings "SPEEDOMETER / REV COUNTER
£ 16.99 for the three rings "HEATER CONTROLS"

I'm not sure about the price on the three rings for the TEMP / CLOCK / FUEL gauges yet as they were a one off he sent me to try for my car from the measurements I gave him.......... But I believe they are a actually for a light switch on some other car. I only fitted them today and I've asked him for a price on these but I expect it'll be somewhere close to the price for the heater control rings..............

I've also asked him for a price for the full set so I'll keep you posted on that.

As for fitting .............. That is easy.

The Speedo / Rev Counter ......... They just push on, a tight fit.
The Heater Control Rings.......... you just make a burr in the inner edge with a round plastic tool (I used a cigarette lighter) ......... Then just push them on.
The TEMP / CLOCK / FUEL ........... They fit the same as the Heater Control, except the burr goes on the outer edge.

....... It takes minutes.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I have had my eyes on these for ages wondering how they would look. I think they are very cool, thanks for posting :cool:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've just heard back from the guy who makes these...............

The full set of 8 rings for a GTV will cost £54.97 + £2.99 shipping cost. I have all these rings in stock and I can dispatch them asap.

I don't offer the same rings for the 156 yet. I do the rings for the gauges for face lifted models 03-05 only. I'm planning to do other rings for the 156 as well but it's not that simple to do like in the GTV. We have to find the way to design a proper rings to fit. I will keep you updated about these as well.

I appreciate your effort. It's a big pleasure to deal with you. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Contact Greg on email ............. He is a good egg.

[email protected] ................... Tell him you are from the Alfa Owners forum and he'll look after you.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Look excellent - gives the cabin a huge lift.

Now getting cleanin the damn thing!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look excellent - gives the cabin a huge lift.

Now getting cleanin the damn thing!
........ That's the plan for the weekend ................. Thorough going over on the inside ........... and a claybar and wax outside.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I bought something similar from a manufacturer in Germany for my 156, it really does make my car look like the facelift interior now and for well under a hundred quid!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts