Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I was in Newmachar motors the other day and there is a very forlorn looking red GTV in there.
I asked and apparently it came in for some engine work and they decided it was too difficult/not economical to fix.
Now it is just sitting there with flat tyres.
Anyhow the point of the story, I was told take it away for £250, might be a bargain for someone as it has a full black leather interior and alloys that alone are worth more than that I would think.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi
I was in Newmachar motors the other day and there is a very forlorn looking red GTV in there.
I asked and apparently it came in for some engine work and they decided it was too difficult/not economical to fix.
Anyhow the point of the story, I was told take it away for £250, might be a bargain for someone as it has a full black leather interior and alloys that alone are worth more than that I would think.
The lovely Louise would kill me :lol:

Bargain for somebody though

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi
Its a Phase 1, it was for sale when i was looking for my GTV a couple of years ago. He was asking big money for it back then..!

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry folks, I'm a complete waste of space when it comes to mechanicals, i should have been a girl :)
I did ask but I'm not sure the salesman really knew, however there are several engine parts in the passenger footwell so it definitely requires a trailer to go anywhere.

·
Registered
63 Posts
phase one was a mess, don't get half the problems as the others. was just saying that i would be weary IMO in case it will be full of bugs. if its sat at a dealer for some amount of time there must me something underlying.

·
Registered
63 Posts
well that is true nothing can be said until the car has been seen. it could be a mint but just sat for a wile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts