Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help sourcing a exhaust flexi for 2001 GTV, autolusso will supply new unit complete with cat for £1200 but i have just put new engine in so can money is tight. Also need to replace rear bushing autolusso do full set for £200 shipped, any idea of cost to fit or can a diy mechanic do the job like myself. Bills are seriously adding up.:|

·
Vendor
45,992 Posts
Did I offer to cut a flexi out of a donor pipe for you? Thats probably the easiest way. Find a decent welder and get a replacement flexi welded in, there's no point replacing the cat part of your old exhaust unless the cat part is knackered as well, but usually its just the flexis that go. A fortnight ago I had the right part on the shelf but unfortunately we're out now. You'd have to be mad to order a new one for the sake of a flexi, but you wouldn't be the first, I have a couple of customers who will buy nothing but new, genuine parts regardless of cost :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Can anyone help sourcing a exhaust flexi for 2001 GTV, autolusso will supply new unit complete with cat for £1200 but i have just put new engine in so can money is tight. Also need to replace rear bushing autolusso do full set for £200 shipped, any idea of cost to fit or can a diy mechanic do the job like myself. Bills are seriously adding up.:|
I have sent you a PM I might be able to help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts