Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone who has changed their door speakers have an old original one in decent condition that they want to move on? Ideally in West Sussex so that I can collect. It’s the drivers side one although I think they may be interchangeable? Again not sure if they were all the same but mine is ph1

Mine has perished padding and sounds a bit fuzzy when there is any bass on the radio or mp3

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Does anyone who has changed their door speakers have an old original one in decent condition that they want to move on? Ideally in West Sussex so that I can collect. It’s the drivers side one although I think they may be interchangeable? Again not sure if they were all the same but mine is ph1

Mine has perished padding and sounds a bit fuzzy when there is any bass on the radio or mp3
In the unlikely event that Partsworld let you down, I think I have a spare or two in the garage. Not too sure of the condition but yours for the price of postage if you need them. As for the poor sound... that’s standard for OEM speakers hence I replaced them in my Spider and GTV.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the unlikely event that Partsworld let you down, I think I have a spare or two in the garage. Not too sure of the condition but yours for the price of postage if you need them. As for the poor sound... that’s standard for OEM speakers hence I replaced them in my Spider and GTV.
Thanks, shouldn’t have been so impatient :confused:

I saw the prices on ebay for manky looking 2nd hand ones that were more expensive than a new one from Partsworld so jumped in. Oh well it wasn’t a fortune anyway

Must say I have been happy with the sound quality from my OEM ones for 10 years but I’m not living with a distorted speaker!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts