Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
The wheels aren't so bad, would need to see them in the metal though... This guy obviously comes from the 'more is more' school of thought. The lights don't look as bad as I'd have thought I have to say... All that show but does it really have the go to match the looks? Even if it was a 3.0 I'd say it looks OTT for the performance available, never mind a 2.0...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Is it me or does he have two battery voltage gauges? Reading different numbers...

Pretty naff all around the the BMW executive 318i ES wheels top the cake.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually thought the wheels looked ok at first glance but then thought hang on - Those wheels look good on a BMW !

An Alfa Romeo is not a BMW. Germans should stick to their own german gear like bmw audi vw merc etc.

Italian cars should only share Italian parts with each other like Ferrari, Alfa, Maser Fiat etc.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well there not BMW wheels at all.
They are Masitaly rims.....

Seen alot worse on our roads to be honest...

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
The wheels look nothing like BMW Wheels, they look more like the wheels you get as standard on an old TT.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'm not saying they are BMW wheels but my housemate has a 320d and his are broadly speaking a 5 spoke version of those - very similar indeed. I was just pointing out that they don't look right for the car.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea the fluffy tiger goes with the fluffy dice ! :lol:

I must admit I do like the Gear Knob looks like a Momo. Thats probably the only thing I like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts