Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since ive been on here. After owning an Z3 M Roadster and bmw 328i sport im thinking about maybe going back to an alfa.

What sort of prices do you think you should pay for a GTV cup 52 plate with low mileage

cheers

·
Registered
484 Posts
low millage cups are usually around the 6k mark. u can get a high millage or rough one for about 5. think this is one Alfa Romeo : Alfa Romeo GTV Cup 47 is big dogs on here which is 7k but in my opinion its one of the nicest examples iv seen and probably worth every penny! :thumbs:

·
Registered
999 Posts
low millage cups are usually around the 6k mark. u can get a high millage or rough one for about 5. think this is one Alfa Romeo : Alfa Romeo GTV Cup 47 is big dogs on here which is 7k but in my opinion its one of the nicest examples iv seen and probably worth every penny! :thumbs:
Thank you.
Not ready for 100% sale due to busy at with work.
I have to replace the front tyres, new windscreen (cosmetics reasons) and re paint callipers. Anyone introducing themselves on this forum can have £500 off as this forum has be very helpful to me. I would love to see it go to someone on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts