Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i am new just bought a red gtv 2.0 16v and was wanting to get the cup kit for it any one got one or parts of one for sale or could recomend somwere i could get one please ;)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Zender made them, but don't anymore. There a guy who sells bits on Ebay who has made moulds and can produce them, someone on here bought some off of him and were reportedly good. If you do a few searches posts with the ebay sellers id should turn up

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wouldn't mind adding the kit to mine - think it'd look pretty good in Meteor Grey!! .. can you pass on the details please..

·
Registered
8,918 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
What is the quality like of the replica cup bodykit from Ebay? What is the difference in material from the original?

·
Registered
101 Posts
hi we supply the cup kit as on ebay they are made of grp.... (originals were of abs plastic )we have had 2 sets put on spiders 1, 4 yrs ago and 1, 3 yrs ago and they are still intact with no cracking shrinkage etc the difference is negligable .only the side panel venting the giveaway to the real thing ours are flat mesh were as orig are blown or raised .....we are in the process of having gta 156 kits made to fit the non gta cars

1 - 11 of 11 Posts