Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just quizzing to see whether anyone knows any background to GTV Cup #003 as it's currently up for sale?

Thanks for reading and any info would be greatfully received:thumbu p:

Cheers
Spencer

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi all,

Just quizzing to see whether anyone knows any background to GTV Cup #003 as it's currently up for sale?

Thanks for reading and any info would be greatfully received:thumbu p:

Cheers
Spencer
If you mean this advert, looks like it's a good car... Appears to be very tidy, but very difficult to tell how good the respray is from the pictures without having a look (request respray pictures may be?). May be someone knows the history of the car?

Alfa Romeo GTV Cup 3.0 (limited edition number 003 of 155) For Sale in Liverpool, Merseyside | Preloved

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks nicely done. Notice non-standard gear knob and radio. By the way, did Cups normally have the "3.0 V6 24V" badge as mine does not??

·
Registered
503 Posts
It is a nice example
Cris the owner use to have a stunning 147gta prior to this.
The respray I think was done by previous owner but Cris is a detailer so my guess is that it has been well looked after
Contact him via the Facebook advert and I am sure you will get all your question answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gents,

Thanks for taking the time to respond it's much appreciated.

I have spoken to Chris and arranged a viewing. I will keep you posted....

Cheers
Spencer

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gents,

Thanks for taking the time to respond it's much appreciated.

I have spoken to Chris and arranged a viewing. I will keep you posted....

Cheers
Spencer
Hi guys,

Finally met Chris and viewed #03 tonight. Unfortunately I didn't buy as the respray wasn't great so the search continues.

Cheers
Spence

·
Registered
503 Posts
Check this one too
Met the owner at NAD last week end
You will have to travel to Ireland though
Cup 118

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
122 looks in good condition,and i have no problems with the seller trying to get as much as he can for his car,but £10k for a car with 160k on the clock is insane.

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
122 looks in good condition,and i have no problems with the seller trying to get as much as he can for his car,but £10k for a car with 160k on the clock is insane.
If it was immaculate he might get closer but look at the engine bay and the brake calipers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts