Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all
if any one needs any parts i am currently breaking a 3.0gtv phase 2 (engine sold) has leather etc also recently broken a twinspark (engine good) have a lot of spares left including suspension boot bumper seats(momo leather) silver dash parts doors gearboxes etc etc 07795 170041 phone or text

J

·
0 Posts
i am looking for a nearside engine bay cover, the one that runs from the headlamp back to the strut top.

Can you help?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hi I'm after an Off Side engine under tray, and a Fuse Box (as long as it's not melted like mine!) for a phase 2 GTV V6

PM me if you have either please

MC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all
if any one needs any parts i am currently breaking a 3.0gtv phase 2 (engine sold) has leather etc also recently broken a twinspark (engine good) have a lot of spares left including suspension boot bumper seats(momo leather) silver dash parts doors gearboxes etc etc 07795 170041 phone or text

Do u still have the ts engine? if so how much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey JA5ON,

I'm looking for a set of Phase 2 side sills, what are the condition of the ones on the car?
Cheers,
D.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi
they are pretty good removed one side if you send me your email address by pm if you prefer i will send you photos

Jason
Hey JA5ON,

I'm looking for a set of Phase 2 side sills, what are the condition of the ones on the car?
Cheers,
D.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Im after the centre console trim. On the phase 2 I think the trims are the same color like some fake blue lether.

So in the middle of the car where the stezza starts and the air con controls etc and the fuel gauge etc. Around the outside of the silver plastic bit should be like a blue grey trim. If its in good nick and not too dear.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi
If you mean the bit which the vents etc fit into sorry it has been sold was a complete pig to remove as well
QUOTE=delboy828;2644152]Im after the centre console trim. On the phase 2 I think the trims are the same color like some fake blue lether.

So in the middle of the car where the stezza starts and the air con controls etc and the fuel gauge etc. Around the outside of the silver plastic bit should be like a blue grey trim. If its in good nick and not too dear.[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 138 Posts