Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Followed the handy guide on the GTV lounge. Makes a great difference!

Before:

After:

Need to get a replacement circlip though... :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks soooooooooooo much better :thumbs:

Well done!
Thanks :) Nothing like a faded badge to ruin the look of a car lol.

Took some more pics of the GTV tonight, as it was a nice evening. Post here as didn't want to start a new thread for them.

She's not exactly concours, and I'm not exactly David Bailey, so please be kind :)

The paint and wheels were put on by the previous owner. Seems to be some sort of chromaflair colour. There are a couple of scratches that I don't know how I'm gonna tidy up short of another respray.

I've just did the subtle modifications, P2 grille, clear repeaters, debadged as the previous owner had it saying "T.Spark .. 16v" with the badges in the wrong place anyway. And of course the boot badge ;)

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
she looks well mate:thumbs: would love a GTV but they aren't the most common to come across over here. The last one i went to view was a bit of a dog and i didn't really fit init properly:cry:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she looks well mate:thumbs: would love a GTV but they aren't the most common to come across over here. The last one i went to view was a bit of a dog and i didn't really fit init properly:cry:
Thanks, they are quite rare, though every now and then on the likes of gumtree one will pop up. Had a look at this one, needed a bit of work but the basic mechanicals were sound. I'm over 6 foot and bit of a stocky build, so took a while to learn how to get into it properly, but have a comfortable driving position now :)

looks so much better now and may i add your car is a stunner. that is a fine looking car you got there and the colour suits it so well :thumbs:
Thank you for your kind words. Maybe one day she will be a classic like your gorgeous Sud :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts