Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....... Just bought a 99 GTV 3.0 and i love it!!!! Small problem with play in rear bushes though...knocking on passenger rear side when cornering right. Thinking of replacing both sides at rear with powerflex ones. How much approx does this cost,how many do i need on the 3.0. Any help or info greatly appreciated. Thanks,Oliver.:)

W

·
0 Posts
£90 from http://www.alfaworkshop.co.uk/parts/GTV_916_Shock_Absorber_Arm-Bush.shtml

You can also contact Jamie at the Alfa Workshop to get a quote for the work.

This will provide you with a pretty competitive quote that, if the Alfa Workshop is too far away, you can use as a baseline to shop around with.
This is only part of the job. There are 14 in all including two rose joints on the V6. I believe it's nearer £200 for the lot. Depends which have gone or whether it's worth doing them all in one go whilst you're at it.

There are plenty of places flogging them, and most tend to quote the text from the Powerflex site (Powerflex.co.uk). A search should bring ample results.:)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Little tip - you shouldn't need to replace the rose joints. So I think that brings it down to 10 in total for a V6. But essential - do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts