Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

So my dad saw this and want sthis now, I see where I get my uncontrolable indecisiveness from :cheese:

Anyway, my cuzzie went to check it out yesterday and says it drives well, feels well, interior is in good nick, no noises etc...only, bonnet flew open and was consequently resprayed and bumper also resprayed...but bumper is not fitted properly, has a very small dent in the left rear and some small scratches, but scratches can be polised out if their small..

I told him to offer the guy R90k

What do you guys think?

Oh, he has the Zender bootspoiler as well.

Alfa Romeo 3.0 24V - Johannesburg & Gauteng used car for sale - Gumtree Johannesburg & Gauteng Free Classifieds

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Can’t find it I always get lost on gumtree.
A 2004 should actually be a 3.2 but we always get old stock so that’s fine. It should atleast have the management on the inlet manifold and the manifolds with cats in them as well.
You can look in the driver’s door at the Airbag service sticker the car was produced 10 years before the date they want you to have the airbags serviced.
What km on the clock. Which rims and all the other bits.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R98k
He has GT limited edition rims on.Its got 127000kms on

My dad is looking at another one, a silver GTV 3.0, looks mint, I think we posted it here a few weeks ago, its going for R80k i think, its out in Middleburg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts