Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
The one in question will be offered by Paul bagnall aka baggs2
I never had a problem with the guy but I believe some of you may have ?

I had a long conversation with Paul a few months ago, I get the impression that the car is a non runner and the engine needs replacing.

Makes me wonder why the OP hasn't answered my question regarding that matter. Is the OP Paul using a different account ?? ;)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thats not quite true. The Gtv Cup V6 is the rarest with production numbers of 180.
In the UK maybe. Over hear there is tons of TBs, much more then the 3 litre. Most likely because the italians only bought the TB for tax reasons and those got imported.

There is no real rare GTV model afaik unless you count the cups in the UK but those are 3.0's with bodykit and a badge.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me too. I've got one that's on axle stands in the garage, getting body rust sorted. Slow but steady progress. Really looking forward to getting her sorted.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Try talking to these guys. Used them in the past (not on the Alfa yet) and can recommend them. I notice your part number isn't in the list but I would still suggest calling them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
we send them the unit , no can do
I don't understand. How do you get it fixed if you won't send it to the company? Surely worth emailing or phoning to see if they can do anything? Not familiar with this type though and as Lech says maybe they can't do anything with it. However have you seen this one at Cloverleaf Breakers?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts