Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so im trying to find some alfa 5x98 hubs that i can adapt to fit onto my lancia delta HF turbo. I know Alfa GTV rear flange bearings will bolt straight onto the rear stub axles with only a -5mm offset (actually perfect for what i want.) I want to broaden my search for cheap 2nd hand though so wondered if 156 were the same?

Also i'm going to have to use Alfa front swivel hubs rather than just the flanges because they're too big to fit in my HFT swivel hubs. Looks like the 156 fronts are no good, so will have to go for GTV unless anyone knows any others that might be useful? I've got brembos on the delta, will they fit onto TS front hubs or do i need V6 hubs for that?

I have a GTV but the missus uses it so don't think she'd be too happy me ripping bits off it!
Thanks for any ideas,
Guy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
156 read disks are a bit larger than the GTV units and the caliper brackets were changed to accommodate for it. 156 disks will not fit on the gtv since they changed the offset with +/- 3mm.
Upfront the 3.0 GTV units will work best since the Brembo’s will not bolt onto the 2.0 units without adapters on the Alfa that.
The Brembos on your car could use different spacing so who knows it might bolt onto the 2.0 carriers?.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts