Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Occasionally have a look on Auto trader to see what GTA's are for sale, in total there are 10 at the minute. Never seen this many for sale at once, are people are selling up while prices are high?

·
Registered
732 Posts
It looks it...it an enthusiastic price, but thats not to say its not worth it....its only got 28k!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks it...it an enthusiastic price, but thats not to say its not worth it....its only got 28k!
Mileage means nothing unless it has been looked after, particularly when it comes to Alfa's. Could have done a better job with the pictures on this one, what's with the night time shots?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Occasionally have a look on Auto trader to see what GTA's are for sale, in total there are 10 at the minute. Never seen this many for sale at once, are people are selling up while prices are high?

Im only selling mine as i run a football team + need a large hatch/estate. Wish i could keep it and buy a big runabout but i just dont have the room to park them all (along with my wife's car):cry:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1411&cat=72

·
Registered
900 Posts
seat lumbars look like its done 3 x the mileage tho:lol:
looked at that myself, but then mine are bad at 39k.... bloody italians haha

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
HAh, mine were looking a little scabby on the drivers side where you get in and out so I tried out sparkywillis' black boot polish trick.

Used a cloth to rub in kiwi parade gloss black, buffed off after a couple of minutes (cloth on the stitching brush on the leather), then went over all the leather with a quick shine applicator (those foam thingys) looks chuffing awesome and only took about 15 mins to do, none of it has come off on my clothes either.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
HAh, mine were looking a little scabby on the drivers side where you get in and out so I tried out sparkywillis' black boot polish trick.

Used a cloth to rub in kiwi parade gloss black, buffed off after a couple of minutes (cloth on the stitching brush on the leather), then went over all the leather with a quick shine applicator (those foam thingys) looks chuffing awesome and only took about 15 mins to do, none of it has come off on my clothes either.

:thumbs:
I need to do this aswel haha, never got round to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts