Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been invited to display the 156 and 147 GTAs at Supercar Sunday on July 15th. There will be Lambos, Ferraris, Masers, Cobras, various classics and a few Italian "others".

It's pay on the gate (£10 adults, £5.50 for under 16s) but if you want to display you HAVE to preregister with the event. We will need your name, address and car registration and this has to be submitted to the organisers prior to the event. So I'm afraid you will need to decide upfront if you want to come (but you still pay on the day). If you would like to attend, please let me know asap either by posting (don't post your address though!) on here or PM'ing me.

It will be a fun day out, this time we hope to be parked with the Lambos. There will be a chance to go up the test hill in the morning and a few of us may be invited to join the parade laps on the track. Gates open 9:30 am on the day.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hi Nigel.

I am 90% likely to come. I'll send you my details a bit later on.

Ta.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
So Nigel to make things clear you can preregister your car beforehand and pay on the day.

Which means if you don't come on the day because of the damn weather its no big issue!

And you have not had to fork out!

·
Registered
642 Posts
So Nigel to make things clear you can preregister your car beforehand and pay on the day.

Which means if you don't come on the day because of the damn weather its no big issue!

And you have not had to fork out!
If this is true then I would like like to register my interest to come.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Which is what I said :)
I know you did me old china I was just getting the message across that you can preregister and if you don't turn up on the day because of the weather or Auntie Ethels birthday,then its not a prob,just let us know the night before if you can.
Just preregister beforehand.:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon folks, anyone else interested? LJ, if you haven't sold your car by then this might be a great opportunity to advertise her to potential buyers.

Cheers,

Nigel

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Final call for anyone else that wants to join us. So far I have Steve, Ash, David, Mark and me. I need to get details from John Day and Matt to register them, anyone else is welcome but you must let me know your name, address and reg number so I can get you registered.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
642 Posts
Final call for anyone else that wants to join us. So far I have Steve, Ash, David, Mark and me. I need to get details from John Day and Matt to register them, anyone else is welcome but you must let me know your name, address and reg number so I can get you registered.

Cheers,

Nigel
I've sent you a PM Nigel.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts