Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,we shall be taking the Gta marquee to Stanford Hall,we will be doing the Bacon baps for breakfast,and if you want to bring a picnic for lunch please feel free to join us!

Keep your eyes peeled for the Gta flag as we will have an area to park together should you wish.
Let me know.
156's will be parked at front with 147's behind.

Many thanks and hope to see you there.

Steve:thumbs:

Ps quite a few will be at Brands Hatch,but mostly the Southern boys.

S

·
0 Posts
I would like to come and join in, but with two small children(ones only going to be 3 weeks old by then)I shan't be around all day. Is it possible to come and park up with the GTA crowd for a bit, or is it an all day thing?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to come and join in, but with two small children(ones only going to be 3 weeks old by then)I shan't be around all day. Is it possible to come and park up with the GTA crowd for a bit, or is it an all day thing?
Hi Andy, thats fine, people can come and go as they please.

I will have my 7 year old with me,but he loves the whole car thing with no influence from me.:lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry to here that,you could pop down to Brands and see Nigel as I believe Ash has organised 15 yes 15 Gta's to go around the track!!
hi steve,sadly down to 13 now:( ,so we have room for more:thumbs:
see you brooklands,have a good day at stanford:)

S

·
0 Posts
Weather forecast for Sunday is looking extremely likely to be wet, windy and grey. Starting to wonder if it's worth it, £12 a head is also a hell of a lot of money for what the show involves, let's be honest, it's owners cars, parked as an attraction for other owners. A smattering of trade stands and that's it!

S

·
0 Posts
Tempting, but brands is over 100 miles, Stanford hall is about 45. With two small people to factor in 2 hours plus in the car each way is too much to ask.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Due to the Weather and lack of interest I will not be there.
I have a Man on the ground there(Big ginge).
Who tells me its wet and as of yet no GTA'S.

Don't blame you mind.

And well done to the cars that have turned up.

Having done spring Alfa day and getting soaked,not again!

Bloody Weather.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm there! All alone, no other GTAs that I've seen. It's very moist!
You have been spotted by my man on the ground! the joys of mobile phones!

Miro red sportswagon.

Well done that man!

It would have been you and me had I decided to haul everything up there.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
As you say Finny....another Spring Alfa day and its wet...seems to be more an affliction than a fate of the weather. Did one once up near Telford witnessed James Wheeler doing an excellent demonstration of his Matta's towing ability pulling cars out of the mud on the main exhibition field. Never again.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As you say Finny....another Spring Alfa day and its wet...seems to be more an affliction than a fate of the weather. Did one once up near Telford witnessed James Wheeler doing an excellent demonstration of his Matta's towing ability pulling cars out of the mud on the main exhibition field. Never again.
I know I am doing a classic car next weekend at the bi-annual churchill event and guess what 80% chance of rain!!
At least its close for me.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts