Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hope the spate of wet weekends will come to an end!!

Any Gta's wishing to come along will need to book tickets.

Firstly on the morning there is the Giro Panoramico which includes a get together at Twyning for breakfast then a drive through the countryside to solve a treasure trail !

Then onto Sudeley castle near Winchcombe for the main event.

Anybody not wishing to do the Giro can go straight to the Castle for 10.30.

Tickets can be obtained from the Cotswold Aroc site by downloading the entry form.

I will there with the marquee and have pre-booked and area on the main lawn for 10 Gta's.

Three spaces have already been taken up!

So if your coming and would like to park your Gta on the stand please book your tickets and let me know your coming.

I will be doing the Giro but Gta Nigel will be setting up the stand.

thanks

Steve

G

·
0 Posts
I have applied for a ticket so plan to be there (assuming they are not sold out). Happy to guard the marquee and display as discussed while you do the Giro.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have applied for a ticket so plan to be there (assuming they are not sold out). Happy to guard the marquee and display as discussed while you do the Giro.

Cheers,

Nigel
Thanks Nigel,you might be guarding the Gta as well as I might do the Giro in the Gtv!!:thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks Nigel,you might be guarding the Gta as well as I might do the Giro in the Gtv!!:thumbs:
You are a man of too many cars. Will Finny be driving the GTV to the show then? :lol:

PS Got my ticket, so I'll definitely be there.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are a man of too many cars. Will Finny be driving the GTV to the show then? :lol:

PS Got my ticket, so I'll definitely be there.
Great!Weather is supposed to be better by then.:)

We were trying to work out last night how we can get the three Busso's there!

I drive one, then A frame on tow bar on sw to tow Gtv there soughted!

Finny should be ok to drive Sw.:lol:

G

·
0 Posts
do you need to buy a ticket ? as it says its entry to the castle, i have been round there many times and would just want to be there for the show do i still need to buy a ticket ?
Yes, you have to buy a ticket as there is only space for 150 cars. It's £8 just for the parking (if you go on the "Giro" before it's a bit more), which does include entry to the castle.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are there any more Gta's thinking of coming to Caotswold Alfa Day?
If so if you would like to park on the Falcon lawn with the rest of the Gta's please let me know.

Otherwise I will reduce the number of spaces needed so other models can take up the spaces.

cheers

Steve

·
Registered
801 Posts
I wont but will try to make something in July.

Hope the weather is kind for once.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Unfortunately that is super rowing club Sunday BBQ with yours truly organising. I am wondering if I can sneak an hour in beforehand. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Just you and me then Steve? Anyone else coming?

What's the weather forecast......? Dare we ask?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ironic that both the Spring Alfa Day and Cotswold Alfa day (not to mention the Bristol event) are virtually on my door step and I am miles away - Spring in Spa and next Sunday down at Wisley...However Spa was worth 10 Spring Alfa days, and thats just for the weather let alone the 30 minutes on the iconic circuit. Enjoy the day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts