Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will probably be a few GTAs at the Alfaholics track day at Castle Coombe this weekend. It's a track day for classic Alfas so we don't get actual track time but there are usually a few parade laps at lunchtime and it's a nice spectator event if you like to see some lovely classics doing what they do best. We'll probably have the GTA marquee there.

No need to register or anything, it's free to spectate. Those of us coming from the East may try to meet up on the way down.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Looking forward to it. Also going to the Alfaholics workshop open day on the Friday. Anyone else going to that?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know mine is not a gta but can i park in the background somewhere with you guys:p
No problem, I hope we'll be able to set up the GTA marquee round the back of the restaurant and you're welcome to join us. There won't be a lot of GTAs there anyway I suspect.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
This is a good event. Unfortunately I have a wedding in Sat, so I'm missing it again. :(

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be there, so I would like to ask a favor. I am considering buying a 147 GTA at the moment but I have not had chance to go out in one yet. Would anyone be prepared to take me out for a short drive on the roads near to Castle Combe please?

Thanks
Thomas

1 - 20 of 53 Posts