Alfa Romeo Forum banner

So who knows more about Alfa's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Jim (James) has had a few Alfa's in the past....so knows his stuff when it comes to Alfa's

Lewis can't even drive - but also knows a lot about Alfa's

So who do you think will know more about cars from Alfa Romeo ??

:)

Chris

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Where is the 'other' option :p

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I witnessed the pasting Lewis gave James first hand :thumbs:

·
Registered
636 Posts
If Lewis wins this poll I can guarantee either Ferrari or James will put a challenge in for a stewards enquiry. Bit more difficult to bribe on this poll than just 1 barmaid at the crown,sheringham.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
From what I heard and witnessed on Saturday......

Lewis all day long............ every day :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Well this poll comes as no surprise to me considering that Lewis was even laughing that I didnt know what an Alfa Bat was:eek: Its blummin ugly though, carnt see why you dont see then about and strange that I didnt know about it even though its from 1954:rollyeyes: I will admit defeate on this basis but as I type now I see that I have 1 vote (thanks Irish!) but I know what the results are going to be :cheese: Say hello to the little monsters -2-

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well this poll comes as no surprise to me considering that Lewis was even laughing that I didnt know what an Alfa Bat was:eek: Its blummin ugly though, carnt see why you dont see then about and strange that I didnt know about it even though its from 1954:rollyeyes: I will admit defeate on this basis but as I type now I see that I have 1 vote (thanks Irish!) but I know what the results are going to be :cheese: Say hello to the little monsters -2-
Main thing - is they had a good time :) they loved the white GTA they thought it was :cool:

By the way Jim - when they were at Auto Italia - Lewis pretty much knew what every car there was....:eek:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
What! The white GTA over my black one :tut:

Well I think he definately has the car bug:D

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
White rules:lol:

Much better colour for a GTA.

Lewis gets my vote as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts