Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finaly decided to jump on the band wagon and also GTA my headlights as i think it makes huge diffrence espeacily on black alfa :wow: (it may even help to balance out my high spoiler:eek: )
I thought it would be better to buy a pair of headlights which i can do it to, i managed to get some headlights of ebay for £40 +p&p, and my plan is to GTA them for my 156. I thought it would be better just incase i bugger my ones up. Its seems relativley straight foward, but did anyone know where i could find this pdf document on how to do it, i found the one for the 147 but is this the same?? Does anyone have any recomendations on the black paint?? ive got some matt black high temp paint i used on a motorcycle exhaust? Wilst im at it would any oen recomend upgrading the mian beam bulbs??

Cheers Adam

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
halfords extreme brilliance (i think thats what they are called) are a great bulb especcially if it is 2 for 1 like when i bought them

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Philips Extreme for the Dipped beam.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
halfords extreme brilliance (i think thats what they are called) are a great bulb especcially if it is 2 for 1 like when i bought them
+1
Easily twice as bright as the quite frankly dangerous standard bulbs. best upgrade i have done.

change dipped as well as main beam. you wont regret it. and it is simple with the lights out'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts