Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it the same as most 156 models..

got a rear placstic door trim split and the front A piller trims in need of work

and drivers door card guessing GTA only..

and drivers front door seal..

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The door seal (I assume you mean the rubber strip) is the same in all saloons.
The drivers door card is GTA only, but if you can remove the black leather bits, you can use another black doorcard with a bit of effort.
The A pillar is different, in so far as it is black - so you need to find a black A pillar, from a Ti or GTA spec.

Good luck :)

Reactions: maxiboy wales

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The door seal (I assume you mean the rubber strip) is the same in all saloons.
The drivers door card is GTA only, but if you can remove the black leather bits, you can use another black doorcard with a bit of effort.
The A pillar is different, in so far as it is black - so you need to find a black A pillar, from a Ti or GTA spec.

Good luck :)
A pillar all i need is the plastic as i have leather trim and don't want to cover gta ones..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The door cards and a pillar trim are largely the same. Obviously, the leather section is different but this can be detached from the door card.

The difference to look for is the material from which the door card is made from. The facelift interior is different to the original pre face lift cars and the very late cars, ti spec as an example use different materials again - they have like a two tone effect for the upper and lower half of the door.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m after a jacking point cover left hand side for a 147GTA. I’ve been recommended to “Cannotstop” on here but I can’t email him directly.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts