Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got stopped outside my house on the way home by a guy in a tidy E46 lowered on black rims. He said what a great car and how tidy he thought it looked. He asked a bit about it. 3.2 and the stance too on my KW's. Nice to see the old girl still has it and is appreciated by other tuners :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had the same thing with a chap in the petrol station a while back in an old BMW. Told me how much he liked the gta then proceeded to drive off sideways out of the petrol station!

·
Vendor
46,717 Posts
I had the same thing with a chap in the petrol station a while back in an old BMW. Told me how much he liked the gta then proceeded to drive off sideways out of the petrol station!
Powerslides never stop being fun :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I know, that's the only thing missing with the gta! The last car I had that I could power slide was an Isuzu trooper, great on wet roundabouts with AT tyres!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I had a guy yesterday stop next to me in an old Audi tt v6 on a main road as I was in the filter lane turning right, pulled down the window and he said the car sounds absolutely awesome as I did fly past him earlier full belt. Quite nice and funny as he was holding up the traffic just to get my attention lol.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Powerslides never stop being fun :lol:

On the road at much above roundabout speeds they were a bit more heart in mouth over fun in the rear wheel drive cars I've had!

At lower speeds, coming off roundabouts, out of junction etc yes, awesome fun!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeah boy! They are amazing cars, just took mine out for a spin, and people look, it's a bit of a change to the usual bilge driving around!

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
After more than 7 years on the roads of Abu Dhabi since new my GTA still attracts a lot of attention + admiring comments, even from friends & colleagues who get to see it every day!

As for me it still brings a smile to my face each time I drive it; look at it; or even just think about it. :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
That's the problem with BMW drivers. Often old and failing eyesight. I assume you were standing between him and your wheel arches ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
That's the problem with BMW drivers. Often old and failing eyesight. I assume you were standing between him and your wheel arches ;)
:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts