·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Why ???????? :(

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
don't ask, just doesn't get used as only 3 miles to work now so no time to stretch the legs.. do you want it instead of your 166?

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
don't ask, just doesn't get used as only 3 miles to work now so no time to stretch the legs.. do you want it instead of your 166?
:lol: Trouble is I'd only get about 50p for the 166 !!!!

3 miles for me to, the 166 has the grand total of 15,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
might even consider, swap with some cash for a cheaper toy that doesn't mind limited useage!!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Your not having mine !! :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back In The For Sale Lounge At 6k.
Come On People, Everyone Thinks These Things Are Thirsty, And Expensive To Tax, But Lets Get Real 27mpg And Brake The Road Fund Down Monthly And You Soon Realise The True Value Of Motoring.
It Really Aint That Bad.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know but sadly it's got to go.
to many people are trying to take the ****, and all we're gonna end up with is a lot of abused cars soon as it wont be worth anyone spending money on them.
everyone wants a full history with every single job done for no money.
this one pretty much has it all done and it is cheap, everyone seems to expect several thousands for their run of the mill 2.0ts', and expect to find a gta for pennies because of the running costs, but the reality is it costs hardly anymore than your 2.0ltr to run anyway. bit disheartening really but that's the mentality of most sadly!!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I would have thought the Waterfall boys would have been interested for the right money ?

D

·
0 Posts
Spoken to John & Chris about it a couple of times, they say it's all in good nick and would make someone a nice car.

Same as Darren, if I had the cash ... but right now I just couldn't justify it, we could do with an estate to lug all the camping and biking kit across the country but the GTA would be too uneconomical to to do the long mileages - chalet booked for the annual lads biking in the Alps and the 1800 mile round trip would cost too much in fuel

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Hey Dibby, that only works out at about 82 gallons of fuel, you'll be fine !!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts