Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Looking at putting together another rear suspension overhaul group buy, if anyone is interested can you please let me know, will have to see if its still viable. The kit consists of all 4 genuine Alfa transverse arms (including the 2 x GTA specific arms with stiffer bush material), 2 x genuine Alfa trailing arms & 2 x genuine Alfa hub bushes. For those who have already changed shocks, springs, droplinks & anti roll bars (which seems to be most GTA owners these days), this kit will get your rear end back to factory fresh.

Link to previous group buy:

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/1154794-gta-rear-suspension-overhaul-group-buy.html

We managed to get the full kit for £380 last time, approx half of retail price, once I know numbers I will see what I can do this time around.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi everyone

Looking at putting together another rear suspension overhaul group buy, if anyone is interested can you please let me know, will have to see if its still viable. The kit consists of all 4 genuine Alfa transverse arms (including the 2 x GTA specific arms with stiffer bush material), 2 x genuine Alfa trailing arms & 2 x genuine Alfa hub bushes. For those who have already changed shocks, springs, droplinks & anti roll bars (which seems to be most GTA owners these days), this kit will get your rear end back to factory fresh.

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/1154794-gta-rear-suspension-overhaul-group-buy.html

We managed to get the full kit for £380 last time, approx half of retail price, once I know numbers I will see what I can do this time around.
I am interested.

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I got your PM & have replied.

Could really do with getting at least 5 people interested to stand a chance of getting close to the same price as last time.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm in on this one. I've recently purchased a GT 3.2 and got tipped by another GT owner in Norway. :)

Regards, Morten.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Hi everyone

I may be interested. When do you need know for sure?

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as possible really - we've not got the numbers as much this time around so every person counts if I'm to get as good a deal as last time. I don't want to approach them with x number of sets in mind and then find we don't have the numbers of people who are ready to buy.

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bumping this back up - anyone looking to order soon? I guess most people who are interested have already bought on either the 1st or 2nd group buy.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hi again Dan, I've already received my parts, so hopefully I don't need a new set until year 2035. :)

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dan,
I'll have one of these sets please. Do you need a deposit or anything?
Graham
I'll give you a call when I'm finalising the order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts