Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they do a face lift GTA of the 156 or are they all original shape. I want a new bumper for my sport wagon and thought I might get a GTA one. :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,019 Posts
The GTA never got a factory facelift.

Autodelta in London did a few retrofits though.

An OEM GTA bumper will be too wide for your std Sportwagon.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know cos of the flaired arches on the GTA. It was more because I want a GTA look item and not have the plastic strip across the back which was removed from the facelift. I looked at various other makes but they all have that strip. I did look at autodelta but you need the flaired arches for their stuff too. Any ideas as to anyone who sells a GTA look to fit standard width and no black strip?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
There is a polish firm that does the gta kit that are very good and reasonable as well. I would give you a link but im on my phone. Im sure someone else on here knows who im talking about and will give you the link. If not i will be on line later and do it for you.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they were selling the bumpers on ebay too. I did look at them and they looks very nice and they have a good rep. Its just that strip across the back. Don't want my alfa to look older than it is!:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts