Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is when a cop car pulls over the audi and the GTA just drives past :lol:

Not entirely sure why, I had been following the TT for some time and he didn't seem to be breaking the law, unless it was untaxed or insured. The copper actually cut me up at a roundabout to get behind the TT and then pulled him over.

On another similar note, is it just me or are there a lot more coppers about? Saw a vectra pulled over on the A2 coming home as well, and last week another audi that had gone blasting past at over 90 got pulled.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
They just had to respect the GTA and the Sepultura blasting from the stereo, no sane human being could find any fault with that even if you were smoking crack at the wheel :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe the copper was just to unobservant to clock
the GTA for what it is. :D

The TT screams "flash car" so probably drew the attention.
(Was it white by any chance?) ;))

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Maybe the TT driver had given the coppers wife a bad haircut
Cheers Graham, I now have coffee coming out of my nose! :cheese:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Early TT's are being bought by all sorts now. Had probably come up on the computer for something. Bet they checked your GTA first. Police stopped a Toyota Celica outside my house last night. Small but main road, both on the pavement, lights flashing like Vegas for an hour. (Why not move to the car park round the corner). Bloke lost his car to the tow truck, so must have done something bad, like no insurance. Good job too. The guy that drove into me last week fiddled his insurance, said he only did 2000 miles when he was commuting everyday. And a cop show recently showed a MB CLS worth 15k being taken cos on no MOT, INS, Licence, permission etc. Can't trust anyone these days. Rant over...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts