Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost off the back of operationalfa's post, I am looking to hire a 4C for a day or two before I commit to buy. I see there isn't one for test drive through Alfa UK (or is there?), so if anyone knows of a 4C to hire please let me know. Ta.

·
Administrator
46,725 Posts
What area and any idea of price yet OA?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I'm sure you can get a test drive. Alfa have just written to me and offered one where they will being the car to my home.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Almost off the back of operationalfa's post, I am looking to hire a 4C for a day or two before I commit to buy. I see there isn't one for test drive through Alfa UK (or is there?), so if anyone knows of a 4C to hire please let me know. Ta.
I would suggest to contact Alfa Uk, I've had a letter today offering to bring me a 4c or spider to my home to try out. It looks like they recognise the issue and are trying to sort it

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would suggest to contact Alfa Uk, I've had a letter today offering to bring me a 4c or spider to my home to try out. It looks like they recognise the issue and are trying to sort it
Thanks Joe, I'll bear you in mind for another date.
Meanwhile I have contacted AR UK.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Hi,

I am running a 4C test drive event in Tunbridge Wells on the weekend of 16th/17th July. Please come done for a extended test drive with one of Alfa's pro drivers.

PM me to arrange.

Cheers Peter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts