1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
302 Posts
Need to be the real red one for me, whats the fake black one going to be worth in a year or two`s time? About 2 balloons and a ragmans trumpet :cheese: The GTA will fare a bit better.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to be the real red one for me, whats the fake black one going to be worth in a year or two`s time? About 2 balloons and a ragmans trumpet :cheese: The GTA will fare a bit better.
Exactly what i was thinking, IMO there is no way that the fake one is worth anywhere near that

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
GTA without a doubt, the non GTA is worth the same as a 2.5 V6.

The GTA has better engine, better body kit, better brakes, better revised suspension, better interior, better lights and ...................GTA badge :p

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I find amazing is that they think its basically worth more than a GTA.....some people make me laugh :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
i'm not a fan of red cars, but if you were looking for a GTA then its the genuine article or nothing at all......and seeing as they are the same price there's no comparison

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's well overpriced. As a modded 2.5, it's probably worth less than a straight 2.5.
I'm half tempted to call them and offer them that 2002 gta for 12K :lol: The way their pricing works they should snap it up :cheese:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
have you seen the ebay supercharged twinny then......?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-156-GTA-AM-SUPER-2-0L-SUPERCHARGED-230BHP_W0QQitemZ160334147307QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item160334147307&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

it seems that the auction closed early...the item was lost or broken!

Looks like it'd had £16k+ of Autodelta work.....I can't help but wonder why not get a GTa instead of spending all that cash. Especially as it's a 2000 model with facelift panels. I can't see you getting anywhere near the money you'd spent on it, especially as it's up for the price of TWO GTas.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
christ 10K for an x reg twinny??? bloody hell. I love the way its described as a gta in the title :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
well buy one then, and a Gta and have a holiday with the change from the £10k you didn't spend on the GtAm!!

I do like the fact it has a 'longer fifth gear' fitted, almost makes up for the lack of a sixth that even the basic (like mine) 6 pot 156s have.

·
Vendor
45,312 Posts
I cant believe how over priced the 3.0 one is, he's having a laugh.
worth nearer half of that i would have thought.
He is definitely having a laugh. Its worth more in parts, just like mine :lol:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
850 miles? 850 miles? :lol:

... Ah. On rebuilt engine & stuff... Soooooooo, the rest has had how many miles?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
The red one for me ,just for the GTA seats alone :cool:
The black one is nice but its just not worth the price :tut:

·
Vendor
45,312 Posts
Soooooooo, the rest has had how many miles?
Like the diff :eek:

I'm not keen on that rear end at all, the exhausts look wrong and so does the rear bumper. I've seen quads on a proper GTA before and they looked mint so its not that. Front bumper also doesn't look right :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts